top of page
Notes to prepare
What does it feel like to be here?
- shape and size of space
- What are people doing/wearing/saying? Could you say that there is a mood among them?
- Imagine music starts to play somewhere. What is it?
- A voice speaks. What does it say?
2. Into this space comes our traveller.
Who is it? What's their name? Where are they going?
There is something important or urgent on our traveller's mind. What is it?
They go through the station to the ticket office and buy a ticket. To where?
3. As they go through the scene they will give away, in thoughts, actions or in dialogue some hint of where they've come from and where they're headed.
bottom of page