Jubilee Weekend: points of view.
Write the story of this picture from the point of view of...
- an ardent royalist who once saw the Queen from a distance.
- someone who thinks the monarchy is a waste of time and money but has been roped into organising their local street party.
- someone who has a particularly vivid memory from the Silver Jubilee celebrations of 1977.
- someone who has just arrived in the UK from abroad and has a mild interest in the events of the Platinum Jubilee.
- a journalist who once interviewed a member of the Royal Family and got a major scoop.
- a very, very minor royal.